If you're ever curious where a field comes from you can find this by going to Data -> User Fields and finding the specific field name. Right below the field name is the source. "Default" is the default name in Lytics what we call web data. If there are multiple sources listed it means that field is potentially from any of the sources listed.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my API Key?
- How can I tell where my segmentable fields come from?
- What are recent events?
- Can I determine the best day or time to communicate with a user?
- Can I subscribe to a webhook and be notified when a user enters or exits a segment?
- How do I know my integration is working?
- How do I know which auth is used for my integration?
- What if my auth changes, how do I update it?
- Can I use Lytics with WordPress?
- How do I know which fields I have used?