Yes. For our Enterprise customers, Lytics offers professional services to onboard user-level data from sources such as internal databases, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and flat CSV files. To learn more, please contact [email protected] or reach out to your Lytics representative.
Articles in this section
- How to Hide and Unhide Data Stream Keys
- Where does the web location data in my account come from?
- How can I change the stream name that comes from web?
- How do I pass cookie data to Lytics?
- How do I turn off my segment-lytics integration?
- I loaded a field a couple of days ago and I am no longer seeing it in data streams
- Can I collect user data from Twitter?
- Can I collect user data from Facebook?
- What is the "default" Stream?
- How do I know if my data is being collected?