User-level data is available to an audience segment within minutes of event data being received. In the user interface (UI), you may experience a delay when previewing the values of a field if new values have been recently received. Our platform re-caches the visualizations and UI elements on a regular basis to display new field values. If you are not seeing the data that you expect after a few hours of sending it, please reach out to [email protected] with a detailed description of the situation.
Articles in this section
- How to Hide and Unhide Data Stream Keys
- Where does the web location data in my account come from?
- How can I change the stream name that comes from web?
- How do I pass cookie data to Lytics?
- How do I turn off my segment-lytics integration?
- I loaded a field a couple of days ago and I am no longer seeing it in data streams
- Can I collect user data from Twitter?
- Can I collect user data from Facebook?
- What is the "default" Stream?
- How do I know if my data is being collected?