Yes, Campaigns are scheduled to run for a span of time, by controlling the start and end dates for the campaign. The start and end dates are found on the Trigger step of the campaign builder wizard.
Articles in this section
- Personalization on first visit
- I want to be able to manually trigger a module that has already been closed, but the default behavior seems to only allow one trigger per page. How can I re-trigger a module that was previously closed?
- How should we choose an Intent/Execution Tactic (e.g. Present Message, Target URL)
- What if I have my own CSS?
- What is URL contains?
- Can a campaign be scheduled?
- How do I preview what a messaging campaign looks like?
- Can I duplicate existing campaigns?